You may also like…
The result of two days of experiments around MouseTools.
You can use it to paint and distribute objects (copy or instances) on the grid or on surfaces. With Random controls, collisions detection, attachment surface…
You can paint all the max objects (geometries, helpers, proxies…)
I have it since I released these two tools and use it a lot in production, so I think it’s gonna be useful for you.
It’s very helpful to combine multiple animated meshes into one,
without loosing their animations and deformations.
- pick multiple source objects, it’ll combine them in a new mesh
- you can replace the sources by a replacer object, the replacer will get the transforms of the sources.
- you have 6 Retime functions
- Copy : takes the exact source (or replacer) animation
- Delay : you can Delay the animation
- Playback Graph : like in the point cache you can animate a time value to Retime the Sources Animation, slowdown or speed up…etc
- Position XYZ : Delay animation by axis position.
- Point Distance : Delay animation by a point distance
- Spline Distance : Delay animation by Spline proximity
- A random value which works on top of it.
- Cache tools to easily point cache the result.
System requirements :
– 3dsmax from 2010 to 2017.
Licence details :
It’s a node locked licence. (you can only use it on one computer).
Free Render version to put on your render nodes.
To get your Mac Address, you can run this tool inside 3dsmax.
A maxscript Controller to measure and expose the distance traveled by an object.1: select an object, a point or something else2: run the script3: in the modify panel, clic on Pick Reference button and pick the object you want to mesure travel distance.
Now, if you animate the object in autokey, you will see the value changing.You can use it in wire Parameter or in expressions or script controllers