Snow Gun Painter
To create Snow exactly where you want, but it could be used for many different things.
Use the BlobMesh or the Frost option (requires a license of Thinkbox Frost).
The tool is more interesting and powerful with Frost, but it still works very well with the BlobMesh option.
Directly paint geometry on selected objects.
Press Ctrl to add geometry to itself.
Press Alt to delete geometry.
Press Shift to draw branches.
You can create multiple Blobs with different meshing options, and pick them when you want to continue to work on it, you can bake it in poly when finished. System requirements : – 3dsmax from 2013 to 2020. – a licence of Thinkbox Frost if you have it (otherwise stick with the BlobMesh mode) license details : It’s a node locked license. (you can only use it on one computer, but you can open and render the scenes on other computers). To get your Mac Address, you can run this tool inside 3dsmax.
|3ds Max Version|
2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
This is a quick FREE tool.
it acts like the Mesher, but instead of picking only one source object you can have a list of them.
And with some boolean options to intersect or subtract the meshes.
There are 4 lists to manage all types of boolean operations, add, intersect, subtract, invert.
It keeps the animation…modifiers, and the uv’s.
and the Source objects remains separate, so it’ll not collapse it in one, like the boolean does.
A new tool quickly made on my spare time for walls creation.
special options :
offset to put different walls together ; you can create a wall following a spline ; random fonctions to randomise bricks ; random colors in a multisubobject.
you can keep all the bricks separate (for exemple to simulate physics destructions) or collapse your wall in one mesh.
You also can use boolean to create holes or windows.
The result of two days of experiments around MouseTools. You can use it to paint and distribute objects (copy or instances) on the grid or on surfaces. With Random controls, collisions detection, attachment surface… You can paint all the max objects (geometries, helpers, proxies…)
I have it since I released these two tools and use it a lot in production, so I think it’s gonna be useful for you.
It’s very helpful to combine multiple animated meshes into one,
without loosing their animations and deformations.
- pick multiple source objects, it’ll combine them in a new mesh
- you can replace the sources by a replacer object, the replacer will get the transforms of the sources.
- you have 6 Retime functions
- Copy : takes the exact source (or replacer) animation
- Delay : you can Delay the animation
- Playback Graph : like in the point cache you can animate a time value to Retime the Sources Animation, slowdown or speed up…etc
- Position XYZ : Delay animation by axis position.
- Point Distance : Delay animation by a point distance
- Spline Distance : Delay animation by Spline proximity
- A random value which works on top of it.
- Cache tools to easily point cache the result.
System requirements :
– 3dsmax from 2010 to 2020.
License details :
It’s a node locked license. (you can only use it on one computer). Free Render version to put on your render nodes. To get your Mac Address, you can run this tool inside 3dsmax.